GetResponse is a tool that helps in email marketing, marketing automation, and provides the best services for your business, whether you’re just getting started or have been in business a long time. It is a highly reliable platform that gives you a lot of control over your email marketing. It has a set of tools for complete inbound marketing solutions.
Keep reading for more insight into the GetResponse review.
What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is an email marketing tool that allows you to do the following:
- Make a mailing list
- Send emails to subscribers.
- Automate messages
- Send scheduled emails to subscribers via ‘autoresponders.’
- View and analyze statistics
- Check the open rate from a click.
Now GetResponse has more features; you can say it is an all-in-one email marketing solution. So if you think it is just an email marketing tool, that would not be an actual depiction of the platform.
It has many features and provides more e-commerce features such as webinar hosting, automated sales funnel, landing pages, and much more.
The more recent features of GetResponse has aimed to make it a perfect marketing platform, and these features are webinar hosting and conversion funnels.
GetResponse has four pricing plans comprised of Basic, Plus, Professional, and Max:
- Basic The Basic plan starts from $15 per month and sends unlimited emails to up to 1,000 subscribers, the basic includes the following features.
- Email marketing
- Unlimited landing pages
- Unlimited automation templates
- Sales funnels (1 funnel)
- Unlimited lead funnels
- Facebook Ads
- Sell e-products
- Plus The Plus plan starts from $49 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers, which includes everything in the Basic plan plus the following.
- Automation builder (5 workflows)
- Webinars (max 100 attendees)
- Contact scoring & tagging
- Sales funnels (5 funnels)
- Work together (3 users)
- Webinar funnels (5 funnels)
- Professional The Professional plan begins at $99 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers, which includes everything in the Plus plan plus the following.
- Unlimited automation builder
- Web push notifications
- Paid webinars
- Webinars (max 300 attendees)
- Unlimited sales funnels
- Unlimited webinar funnels
- Work together (5 users)
- On-demand webinars
- Max The Max plan is a custom and flexible plan that is negotiable based on the requirement. Please contact the team for a custom quotation. Which includes everything in the Professional plan plus the following.
- Transactional emails (paid add-on)
- Dedicated support
- Dedicated IP address
- Microsoft Dynamics integration
- Deliverability consulting
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Webinars (max 500 attendees)
- Email campaign consulting
Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans ensure the email marketing fundamentals according to your expectations, and they include:
- The capacity to import, grow and host a contributor list
- A selection of themes for your e-newsletters auto-responder functionality
- Responsive email layouts
- Split testing
- Landing pages
- In-depth reporting
- RSS / blog to-email performance
- In-depth segmentation options
- Social sharing programs Landing
- Page creator
GetResponse’s process for making an email campaign has not changed since the last inspection. In GetResponse, it is easy to create a newsletter using the Drag-and-Drop Editor or the HTML Source Editor. The latter is useful for customers that feel comfortable providing their particular code.
Using the Email Creator Tool, you may either start from scratch or use one of the countless templates supplied. However, this time we discovered this GetResponse had revived its template menu also introduced a brand new marketing automation template to help individuals launch a campaign quickly.
When you preview your newsletter, you can see how it looks on a desktop and several programs, email applications, and cellular devices.
You can send newsletters immediately, schedule them for a later time, or use the Time Travel attribute to deliver it based on their local hour. For instance, you could have subscribers receive the newsletter at 9 a.m. local time, irrespective of their time zone.
GetResponse also has a perfect timing feature that predicts the best time of day to send mail to your readers and automatically produces it in that time.
The business states perfect timing can boost customer participation rates by customizing messages dependent on receivers’ behavior.
Integrating with other marketing channels is easy with GetResponse email marketing tool and run multi channel campaigns.
Marketing Automation Tools
This feature permits you to create automation workflows with a drag and drop builder. You essentially put up an ‘automation flowchart‘ that instructs GetResponse what to do if a person opens a specific offer and clicks on a particular link.
GetResponse’s marketing automation instrument allows you to choose the drag and drop builder to construct sophisticated user journeys.
Click here to learn why should you invest in GetResponse in the year 2021.
Landing Pages And GetResponse
Online marketing campaigns that use landing pages (a.k.a. squeeze pages) will often create far more leads instead of simply directing people to an information-packed website. They direct prospects to engaging landing pages containing precise information and uncluttered, well-designed space to capture data.
Not only can it be used to construct squeeze pages, but you can also test the conversion speed of these pages from each other instantly and roll out the top-performing ones.
This can have a tremendously positive effect on the number of prospects you capture and improve your email campaign reach.
Similar products frequently require you to use a third-party landing page generating tool to attain this type of functionality.
The landing pages you create could be attached to a broad assortment of analytics tools and cookies, such as domain Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Kissmetrics, and your Facebook pixel.
What is more, you can use analytics cookies on your GetResponse landing page. To meet the EU’s GDPR needs on cookies, you would need to provide users with a transparent mechanism to opt-out or in of cookie usage.
Easily create landing page from hundreds of pre-built templates.
GetResponse recently introduced the capability to sponsor webinars on the stage. Given that webinars are usually used as a lead-generation tactic, a revenue-generating attribute, and your training tool under the same roof is quite appealing.
The pricing is also very competitive in comparison to established webinar alternatives. You may get a good deal more with GetResponse for approximately $49 per month.
Concerning attendee limits, the GetResponse:
- The most amazing ‘Plus’ plan will allow you to host a webinar with up to a hundred participants.
- The ‘Professional’ program’s limit is 300.
- The ‘Enterprise’ plan’s limit is 500.
- In the basic plan, you can buy 100 attendees limitation in the webinar.
A few of GetResponse webinar features are as follows:
- One-click for recording your webinars
- Screen sharing
- Sharing functionality (YouTube)
GetResponse helps to create email signup forms that connect you to your viewers. Along with this, it establishes embedded conditions for your site, popups, and scroll categories for more extended conversions.
These are simple sign-up forms you can create with GetResponse Form and Surveys tool.
You can choose to create sign-up forms from many templates prebuilt for you.
Easily integrate forms you create with third party applicaitons.
Prebuilt Sales Funnels
First, you should search for sales funnel applications that do not ask you to integrate and pay for many tools to smoothly conduct your business. Second, look for one which comes with readymade templates, so you don’t need to start from scratch. And lastly, one that is super simple to establish.
- Construct your landing pages, automate your emails, promote your products, recover abandoned orders, and convert your clients, which are previously known as Auto-funnel.
- Straightforward metering funnels are used as regular softball funnels to capture new prospects on your landing page.
- Lead magnet funnels share valuable content in a swap for email addresses and increase your list quicker.
- Revenue funnels promote, sell, and deliver your products on the internet with easy, effective sales funnels.
- Webinar funnels build turn and relationships your expertise into earnings with free or paid webinars.
Manage Paid Ads
If you want to generate more sales together with your landing pages and marketing funnels? Then look no further read this article and start forcing more quality traffic to your website using Facebook and Instagram advertisements — right inside your GetResponse dashboard.
- Sales Funnel
- Pre-built Landing page templates
- Pre-built Form templates
- Easy integrations with third party applications
- Can't Export Email Campaign into Excel
- Ability to analyze data is average
- Minimum contract period is 3 months